Choice Of Tattoo And Place
It is the most important stage of tattoo because the decision you make now are going to affect your future. If the place does not have special meaning for you, take advice from the artist, do not hesitate; the professionals know what stays well at where at a glance.
Appointment and preparation stage
most famous and talented tattoo artists work by appointment system. so, it is better to make a face-to-face appointment if possible; if not, make an appointment by telephone. Whether or not you make appointment, I recommend you watch the tattoo live in some way before you get your tattoo. The first tattoo you watch is not your own, but you have a little idea. If you drink alcoholic beverages, stop drinking alcohol a day or two before your date of appointment, because alcohol dilutes the blood, causing excess blood. You are wrong if you think going to get tattoos when you are drunk or high will reduce your pain. Alcohol dilutes your blood. This results in more bleeding during tattooing and less ink penetration to your skin. So, your tattoo session lasts longer. Additionally, it prevents your tattoo from appearing as bright as it should be. This increases retouching sessions. In addition, Advil, Tylenol and so on. Painkillers, excess caffeine or energy drinks also have similar effects with alcohol. Start drinking plenty of water before the day you get tattoo. The high-water content in your body makes the ink easier to penetrate your skin. Make your tattoo session faster and less painful. Going to your tattooing session when you are full will increase your durability. So, you're less affected by the pain. Endeavor to consume especially glucose-containing foods.
If you're consuming muesli and breakfast cereal, it's okay that's overdoing it a bit. Because even you remain still during the tattoo session, you still burn too many calories. So, store as much energy as you can. As we mentioned above, you will need a lot of energy during the tattoo session and it is also important to come for getting tattoo well-rested. The better you sleep well the night before the day you get tattoo, the more comfortable you can withstand the pain. Especially if you get a big tattoo that will last for several hours, take short breaks to recover yourself at regular intervals instead of enduring the pain as long as you can. In fact, drinking water and eating something sweet can increase your endurance. Our advice is to take an energy bar and eat during breaks. The thing you should consider is not to take a break too often or to take breaks too long.
Tattoo care after getting tattoo
1. When you go home, remove the stretch film wrapped on the tattoo (within the first 3 hours)
2. In the first week you will clean your tattoo with only drinking water.
3. Just pour drinking water on a piece of paper towel and clean your tattoo.
4. Dry the tattoo again with a clean paper towel.
5. Apply a very thin layer of cream to the tattoo.
6. We recommend using the cream recommended by the tattoo artist.
7. In case of excessive swelling and redness of the tattoo surface, you can cover the creamy surface with stretch film and make ice compresses over it. (You cannot encounter much swelling condition at the black-gray tattoos, but you can compress ice on the tattoos on the ankle and foot.)
8. Refresh the cream before going to bed the first night and wrap the tattoo into a stretch film. (Not necessarily if it doesn't touch anything while you are laying.)
9. Keep tattoo open as much as possible during the day, if you are in an unhygienic environment, cover it with stretch film.
10. I advise you not to do sports for the first 5 days. (We leave the initiative to you in areas where the tattoo will not have contact with sweat.)
11. If you are going to work the next day and there is a situation where the tattoo cannot remain open, I recommend ventilating it every 3 hours, refreshing cream and wrapping it with stretch film. (see. 2.day)
1. When you wake up in the morning, you might see your tattoo under the stretch film darker, because the skin throwing excessive ink.
2. As on the first day, remove the stretch film and clean the tattoo with drinking water in same way and refresh the cream in a thin layer.
3. If you have things to do outside during the day, be sure to cover the tattoo with a stretch film.
4. If you are going to work and there is a situation where the tattoo cannot remain open, I recommend ventilating it every 3 hours, refreshing cream and wrapping it with stretch film.
5. If a stretch film remains for more than 4 hours, bacterial growth occurs, which can lead to rash, infection, etc. problems. In this sense, make sure that the stretch film does not remain for more than 4 hours.
6. Always keep tattoos open and breathing when you are at home. (apply a little amount of cream)
7. Do not wrap your tattoo with stretch film from day 2 when you are LAYING, if possible, sleep while your tattoo is open and creamy and try not to touch your tattoo left or right.
• Do not play with the crust and peels on the tattoo, never scratch it.
• It's very important that your tattoo is breathing, pay attention to it.
• Remember, the first week of tattooing is the most important stage of care.
1. Apply BEPANTHOL SKIN CARE CREAM from the day you begin to the 2nd week.
2. You will continue to apply Bepanthol Cream for 3 more weeks.
3. Do not forget to apply 4-5 times a day cream because of greater absorption.
4. If you stop applying your cream, your tattoo will fade.
5. You should apply cream until the glossy texture on the tattoo surface (see tattoo diary) has gone.
In recent years, tattoo industry has shown great development in terms of visual, artistic and material. We, as Diamond tattoo, keep up with these developments. Our materials are the latest technology products (our machines and paints). In order to achieve the necessary competence of our tattoo artists and not to fall behind the era, as Diamond tattoo, we help our tattoo artists to receive training both in Turkey and abroad.
We follow the developments in every branch of tattooing (realistic, black and gray, watercolor, minimalist, mandala, tribal, etc.) and we do successful works. In making this style of tattoo, we make our mark in Alanya and Turkey and the world.
As Diamond Tattoo, we provide hygiene and artistic concerns to our customers at the highest level and provide a service that our customers will leave our workplace happily.